"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Im Back !! :)


Hey Everyone !


I know i have not been blogging lately and i do aplogize for that. As a part of my English 101 class i am going to be talking alot about happiness on my blog site . My lovely Professor chose to study that topic , its interesting. Lets see what ill learn from this , lol hopefully me studying happiness wont make me realize how misreable i really am !



OH YEAAAAAA !!!
Yes, i started a new chapter in my life :) i began college like a week ago so im just starting to get the hang of this college thing . So far its good ! I just want to make friends i can share my thoughts and feelings to. Hopefully i can find my life long friends here , dont get me wrong they wont replace my high school friends but they can be a big part of my life too. I have a couple of friends now but i just want to get to know them more ! Hopefully thats ok with you guys :) !!!
xoxo,
Cey

1 comment: