"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Friday, April 16, 2010

CUT IT OUT !!!



For all you men and women , boys and girls , CUT IT OUT !!! STOP trying to pressure your partner into giving you head or eating your kitty kat!!! Let it happen naturally , boys don't come out of the blue and say "baby can i have some head?" NOOOOOOOO you DON'T do that !!! And girls this go for you too, don't come out of the blue and say "when you gonna eat my pussy?" NO,NO,NOO!!! DON'T DO THAT !! Don't try and ease your hands into their hair and gently push their heads down there! That's a NO,NO ! Sure its a part of life but not everyone wants to do that. I believe that your mouth should be for your husband but not everyone believes that. Guys , maybe one day your girl or woman will naturally go down and start sucking until then DON'T ask; some girls think that's a turn off so they might NEVER do it. Ladies some boys find it disrespect to ask a question like that or they might feel offended so dont ask , one day they will go down and start licking ... Let oral sex be natural and NOT forced , hey maybe it will be the best you ever had in your life .
XOXO, Cey

No comments:

Post a Comment