"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WTF !

I look around EVERYDAY not just ONE DAY .... I mean EVERY FUCKING DAY and see a pregnant teen !!!! WTF then next minute you know ABORTION or WELFARE !! The thing i really hate the most is most of them find welfare cute , ummm let me tell you something ... HELL NO ITS NOT !! OK maybe there are some people that don't abuse the system and they do get their lives together so they get off of it BUT NO its some stupid people that think "Let me have another baby because i get MORE money" NO you Dumb B****, lets not have anymore kids and how about to get your shit together !!! Don't get me wrong I'm not really judgemental but come on , i know they know what birth control is , oh wait i know they understand that they are 14 and they don't need to have sex !! It makes me sad to see all of them by themselves without the baby father and get this MOST of them drop out and don't go to college!! I have an idea ; how about MASTURBATION !! Its safe and effective ; you cant get pregnant nor get a STD and you still get to have that wow factor !! Next time you decide to spread your legs , think twice !!!


XOXO , Cey

PS. I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm also sorry about all the cursing ; i do apologize and at the same time i hope you don't mind. Lol not all of my work will have cursing in it !! Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you will like to ask. I will answer anything ; I'm very much outspoken and wouldnt mind ....

4 comments:

  1. I do agree with this post aside from the unbearable amount of cursing. I believe it needs to be appointed that all these programs that are supported by the government and the citizens taxes need to be reformed. There is a sense of ignorance of the real motive to these programs. There is definitely a lot of abuse taking place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do believe there is a lot of abuse taking place also .. If we get rid of welfare maybe that would make americans more willing to go out and do something! I feel most americans are to lazy and they take the easy way out and where is that getting us !? NO WHERE !! Maybe the only solution is getting rid of it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to disagree in saying that taking the system away would be the best solution. I believe that there are many cases in which people use this system in fact for emergency. Now there should definitely be some reform in the system as for making some sort of time cap on the program say about 1 year and 2 months or so and then have an option of deference. These are just some feasable ways to cope with the insane scenery of abuse that is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right. I respect the fact that you stated that.

    ReplyDelete