"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really ; Get a life !





Guess what ?! Well there is nothing to guess ; everyone knows that there are allegations about Oprah Winfrey. Let me tell you something , all those people who get paid to write negative things about Oprah or anyone in general ; THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE !!!! While your out there slaving writing papers trying to make her or anyone else look bad , she's still a BILLIONAIRE !!! And at the end of the day she still has money !!! So until your making money like her , LEAVE HER ALONE !!! Oprah never said she was a good girl back in her day nor did she say she was not into girls. Not everyone wants to put their lifestyle out there and surprisingly she has put a lot out there so the world can know , even though she didn't put her whole life out there doesn't mean anything. Would YOU want your whole lifestyle out there ? Even though she comes off as hardcore and emotional , She is a great woman. So who are you to judge anyone ?! Are you out there helping people ! This is why she doesn't help us now !! This is why she put the school in Africa and NOT America. When she asked what did we want from her , do you what some young kids said ?! We want Ipods and sneakers , etc ... but when she asked what did they want from her in Africa , they simply replied an education , books and even clean water !!! So she helped them instead and in my opinion she did what was best !!! I'm glad she didn't help these disrespectful , i want PRADA instead of a good education , ungrateful children. I respect everything Oprah stands for and everything she believes in. So for everyone to sit up here and judge her , that's plain wrong !! For all you people out there who get paid to talk bad about her on anyone else , let me tell you something ... I want you all to leave her and anyone else the FUCK ALONE !!! Lmao and at the end of the day , who has more money than you ?!?!

XOXO, Cey

No comments:

Post a Comment