"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Dream Job


It has always been my pleasure making people happy. I would like no other than to put smiles on as many faces as I can. I would like no other than to save as many lives as I can. My dream job is to become a doctor. I love to help to people and I think that job is perfect for me. If that doesn’t work out then I would want to be an actress and own my own TV show. I like expressing myself and talking so that job would be perfect too. I always had big dreams to do a lot of things but I’m not sure what I would like to do the most. I just want to be happy with whatever I do in life. I haven’t really tried new things lately so I’m not really sure what makes me happy or what I like to do most. There are so many things out there that is makes it hard to choose what I want to do. I just know that whatever I do it just has to involve people.


People always look to money for the root of their happiness. I wouldn’t want to be in a job that I am miserable in just for the money; I would rather be somewhere where I’m happy at. If I’m at a place where I can’t stand being in, how happy do you think I would be? Not that happy. Money doesn’t really mean anything to me. Yes, it plays a big part in this world today but I don’t do things for the money, I do them because of the kindness of my heart , sure I wouldn’t mind getting paid for it but that’s not what I’m looking for in a job. I’m just looking to be happy with whatever I’m doing.

2 comments:

  1. If money was not in the big picture, and the people who has their job because of the money they might not be as happy. It could work the other way too. I think there's a job or career out there for everyone. The process of getting there is the hard part. I think your dream jobs are more of a career than a job, hope one of them come trues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your dream jobs are very cool, and your right about money not being the main important thing. There are so many people miserable at their jobs but stay just because of money. I'd like to read more about your strengths and how it will help you accomplish your dream jobs.

    ReplyDelete