"Every morning when i open my eyes i say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and i'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Am I Thankfuk For ?


This took me a lot to think about. After I sat down and thought about it I came up with a couple of things. Even though I have a very big family, I only speak to a few of them. The ones that I speak to, I am thankful for. They do get on my nerves but everyone isn’t perfect. I am also thankful for my boyfriend. It took me 3 years to realize he’s perfect to me. The whole time I just kept looking past him, he still waited for me though. I am thankful for that, he treats me wonderful. I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the roof over my head because a lot of people are losing their houses every day. I am thankful for the food I receive every day, a lot of people are starving out there. I am thankful for school because without an education I am not be able to get far in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment